Friday, September 17, 2010

I miss my old self. ))=

Seriously I miss the old me.
I'm a very self-conscious person. Though now it's because I'm pregnant with Eden and I've grown, some times I still feel that I'm fat , I shouldn't eat too much.

I can't even stand the way I walked some times. I looked like a big fat penguin!

In my whole life I've never been so fat before, now I felt so depressed and low esteem. I know this is just because of pregnancy,just a time being. Many will say, "you can slim down after you give birth, for now, just eat more." However , I don't have the confidence that I will slim down a lot after birth. Even after birth, many things will slowly change. Examples, your skin texture, aging,metabolism and so on..

To all mommies out there, you guys are really brave and sacrifice a lot for your baby. Just hoping that in the future our children will understand how much pain we have suffered to give birth them.

See my last time pictures, I suddenly felt that I'm no longer young and sweet anymore. Starting to the stage of becoming auntie.These is just so heart-aching.


2009 est around march-may:





I miss my La La. Things have changes so much. We have our own thing to handle now and no longer seen together in a pair anymore. ):
I miss our belly dance lesson too. You promise to wait for me and attend our R&B freestyle dance together.



My second Bikini shoot 2009



First Bikini shoot

2008-2009

2006-2007




Times passes really damn fast. Soon, I can't remember how I used to put on those make ups.