Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All my mini BB Eden clothes!!

I know these is too much. Always tried to control myself not to buy too much. All these clothes are contribute by my cousin, my mommy, my aunt and me! Some belongs to my cousin's son previously. Every time bought new clothes, I will just pass it to my cousin. She will help me wash and prepare everything for mini BB Eden's arrival !! Thank you Wendy jiejie!

Don't be too shock as you scroll down!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TADA~!

The handkerchief!

BB Eden's clothes!!

For your info, all these are the 2nd batch washed clothes.

Sockies & mittens!! So adorable!! So tiny! WEE!!!

Baby basket from my cousin. During midnight if baby cry too loud can bring him out of the room for milk to prevent waking up my hubby too much.

Towels for me and BB Eden, my mugs and powder holder.

&

MORE!!





Wahahaha! Very exaggerating right!

So friends, BB Eden first month please don't give me clothes anymore! hahahha! Too much clothes!