Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5th month pregnancy!

Wee~ Photobucket
So fast mini's 5th month already (:
I'm feeling so ecstatic as each day passes..
Now, I can already feel the kicking of mini. So fun and excited when *he kicks.The kind of happiness of every mother is not describable. Photobucket

I'm so waiting forward to October, so I could start buying mini's stuff.
By Dec/Jan I'm awaiting for the little precious to be out to this world.

Tomorrow 19/8 got an appointment with my Chinese physical at Jurong on 10.30am and an appointment at Thomson family hospital on 3pm. Will scan my little mini and see how *he grows. Same time, I think tomorrow can have a final confirm of mini's gender.

20/8 got to go back to the my gynae's clinic.

Sadly, on both days, bi is not able to accompany me. He can't get leave on either days but it's OK. It's time I've to learn to be independence as well. *Hees!

And today, I gonna keep myself busy by learning knitting. Thought of knitting a sweater for mini but i guess it is not advisable as baby grows up very fast. I'm gonna knit a blanket for mini instead then. :D Photobucket