Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Officially 8th months today!

Happy 32 weeks to my little precious!! Wee!
I'm so happy and excited! It's getting real close! Blink of eyes and I'm entering my 8months of pregnancy!

Seriously I can't wait to see my cute little Eden! I've been fantasied so much on his face all along! He's moving so much today! I guess he's very happy too because another one more month we will be able to meet each other for the very first time!


♥ My little Baby Eden!!♥

He's my mini cute cute precious!!♥♥♥ I love him ttm!♥♥♥

Just now while still sleeping , I dreamt of 2 dreams with little Bb Eden inside the dreams with me.
Though, the first one was a very scary one. IT freaks me out! I decided to shared it out so that the bad ones won't become real.

1st Dream:
I dreamt of Baby Eden came out before his full term but he's healthy. The labor was very fast and painless without i noticing it. However, though the doctor wrapped him up with a blue cloth but they just left him there unattended and he's feeling very cold. When I went over to touched him, his body became cold and hard already!! *Cries!* I ran around asking " How? Why?! What happened to my baby?!!! " No one could answer me. Then I faster went to make a hot bottle of milk and make him drink........ finally, he blinked his eyes, stared at me and gave me a very sweet smile and it really melts my heart. I broke into laughter and cried.!

2nd Dream:
The 2nd one was around the same. Fast and painless labor that I dint know I've given birth to my baby. But this time, he was healthy, quiet and obedient. He's small and adorable. So huggable! He keep looking at me with his innocent eyes and naive little face! I hugged him throughout and feed him with milk.

My 2 dreams were kinda funny isn't it? But it's always common for pregnant lady to dream of all the weird stuffs. I feel that the 2nd one was more realistic! I like that!!


Now in my 8 months, the common signs that I'm having now isn't very worse compare to some of the mommies. I hope it would just stay the way it is until my labor day.

Common signs:
Backaches
BH contractions (once a very long awhile)
Leg cramps (once a very long while & lasted only few secs.)
Shoulder blade aching
Heartburns
Heavy & spinning head
Slight migraine (once a awhile)
Short of breath
insomnia (most of the time)

Lucky all of it comes one at a time. It wasn't so worse when I'm in my first trimester. All the morning sickness makes me so uncomfortable.

Tml will be my last day doing prenatal massage already. Gonna enjoy it the last time before I start my post natal massage. Hmmmm~

Xiaoboy's wife's gonna delivery very soon! Should be this week , probably on thurs or fri! Wao! I'm so excited for them! I can't wait! I wanna see little baby Jerry!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment