Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gifts from oversea

Sis just came back from Osaka trip and she bought me a few stuffs. She said the Disneyland in Japan is better than HK and much more bigger. Many Japanese wearing many different cartoon character cosplay walking and visiting the Disneyland despite hot weather. Their fetish towards fashion sense is always being so admired.

Thank you sis!! Love ya! ♥

Sis bought Hubby and me this couple towel from Japan Disneyland. The Mickey & Minnie mouse! She mentioned that these 2 towels are expensive. $50 (sgd) per towel. zzz


She bought us a couple glass cup too. The Donald & Daisy duck. So cute! A knitting craft for me and some small little socks for Bb Eden! It's so adorable! Look at the the Teddy bear face and the little happy stars!

Not forgeting some snacks and tibits from Japan for me. The quality is good and it's really delicious. Does the GREEN GREEN box looks familiar? It's 蜡笔小新的小熊饼干!! I can't imagine I will have the chance to taste the one in Japan! LOL. Wee~! I'm happily munching on it now already!!


Meanwhile, my 堂嫂also came back from Taiwan. She bought back few things for me as well. A facial mask, a condom-like chocolate, a hair clip and a bottle of Martell for my confinement. Thank you so much! ;D

They said it's good to consume some Martell while in confinement but not immediately during your confinement, but a couple of weeks later during your confinement. Because I'm doing my confinement at my cousin house, she will be taking the Martell to her house and cooks dome dishes for me using it. Thanks ya!!

Well, after so long I dint have a sip of Martell already, hopefully I don't feel drowsy after then.. zzz LOL.