Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How I found out mini and so on.

It's kinda shocked me.

During that period of time, I was still working in ThatCd shop.

One of the finest day, what I dint realized was that I'm actually having morning sickness for like going a month. Continue to see how it goes...



All along I thought it was just some indigestion occurs. Due to my previous work in pub, I often will have indigestion problem and gastric problems.

First, I missed my period for 1 month plus. I started burping and burping. The feeling was really awful. The more I burped, the more I wanted to puke. Whenever I rushed to the toilet,nothing comes out. Just some sort of foam-like stuff.

Sooner, things getting worse. From few days a few times, to almost everyday a few times. I couldn't bring myself to eat my lunch and dinner. Strange thing is, before these happen, I begin eating a lot in the first place. After these , I ate horrible less and sometimes depending on the mood. I can get really hungry as if I can eat up a whole cow. My boobs got bloated. At first I thought my menses was coming because I'm irregular and I can't estimate the correct date. My body became bigger and wider too.

Few weeks passes with these symptoms, I've been trying to convinced myself that it's just some kind of indigestion. I've talked to him few times about it too. We both suspect something but still, hoping it's not real.

Even after that, I gets tired very easily and often have mood swings. Usually Bf and his friends will drop by Neverland at least 1 time a week. Imagine after all these, I've been following them to Neverland but I dint drink just simply SLEEP over there.

Few drinking events, I found that I can't drink anymore. I get high and drunk easily. Every time
I reached home after drinking I would have to puke all the alcohol out before I can get to sleep.
Smoking is the next following. Whenever, I smoked til half way, I've got to stop. I can't take the smell anymore ,it's making me shortness of breath.
All of these lasted for 1 month.

One day, he was working and half way through his mom called. Asking him help to buy 4D. Usually he don't buy himself only helping others but that day, he suddenly have the urge to buy for fun. So, he took 2 numbers from 2 friends and buy a 4D number. Unexpectedly, the numbers did came out. Same day , he also have strong feeling that something's gonna happen.
While I was working for my friends' company giving out flyers on weekend at bugis. He called and asked me to buy a pregnancy kit to assure it after work.

Seriously, I was scared! Of cause , kinda embarrass to have gone to the nearest guardian and grab 1 pregnancy kit. My friend accompanied through out the whole process. I took about 10mins to actually grab that pregnancy kit in my hands and 5 mins to wonder around before going to the counter. Upon reaching the counter, I took out the pregnancy kit from inside my jacket and just throw the money and go.

Reluctant and frightened, I went to Bugis street to walk around and buy a Jacket as for gift for my friend's birthday present instead. In between, BF keep calling every 5 mins asking whether I've checked. He called so many times until I got fed-up so I lied to him that I've checked and nth happens.

Then, after spending around an hour in Bugis street, I told myself "OK, I really got to check now!" therefore I went to nearest toilet.

There, *tested*
I hold on to the kit and wait. My hands shivers.

"............................

............................................................

..........................................................................................................."


Guess what? You know what is it then.


It's a ' + ' sign!! *Gosh!*
I shouted in the toilet! It wasn't that loud as if outside could hear, of cause. =.="
I quickly called him and tell bout the result.

He was shocked. He though I lied to him.
For the next around 5-10 minutes of conversations....

ME: "Bi, I tell you something."
HIM: "What?"

ME: "Just now said I've tested , actually it's a lie."
HIM: "So.. have you tested now?"

ME: "Yes!"
HIM: "What's the result?"

ME: "It's a '+' sign..."
HIM: "Eh.. '+' sign means what ah?"

ME: "means got la!...zzzz"
HIM: "Uhhh.. Serious? Don't bluff me!"

ME: "yes! This time is real..."

These
HIM: " Uhhh.. Serious? Don't bluff me!" ME: "yes! This time is real..."

continues for a few minutes and so on...ZZZzzz

Then " let's get married then...." :D
Of cause, we struggled a lot of things.
Discuss a lot of things before we really decide what is good for us.

*In the beginning, I did have thoughts of giving up this baby because I want my future to be so-called well planned as the way I've been hoping for my life. Friends who knows me, knows I will not blindly just give birth a baby without thinking carefully.
No job, no secure =hardship. When I found out mini , is already 2 months going to 3months and I have to make the decision quick. My choice was quite determined until the last week mini becoming 3 mth in my tummy, I dropped the thoughts of abort and decide to give mini what I can ever give.
I've thought a lot.
To think carefully whether he's the right man who I can entrusted my whole life happiness on his hand. Never will I blindly play with whole life my happiness. If he's not the one I think he should be, I will not want the baby to suffer together with me. The final choice is on still on me and best part is, he respect any choice that I made.


My little mini-me!