Monday, August 23, 2010

Detailed scanning at Thomson medical centre, 20 weeks and 2 days.

I'm still worried during that period after my blood test result. I've a seriously low red blood cells. That scares me when the doctor break the news to me in the early morning that day.

19/08/10 went to Jurong to visit my Chinese physical. Every thing came out good! She was shocked to see my tummy grow so big when I'm only 5 months pregnant and my boobs grow a lot bigger and fast. She told me that mini is very healthy now and he's very active! No wonder he's kicking me so much nowadays. I'm so happy to hear that mini's very active and healthy. These shows he's growing well inside! Weee!

Doctor also told me try not to eat too much fried food as baby is growing very fast. He's my first baby and she's afraid it will be hard for me to deliver if mini's growing too big. Even the medicine that she gave me, I no longer have to eat it everyday just alternate days will do. That's a good news cause I hate eating it! Eeeeek!

Called bi to tell him the good news straight away! I'm so happy that I nearly cry out of happiness!

In the noon, my cousin accompanied me to Thomson medical centre for detailed scanning. Waited for almost an hour even my cousin fall asleep while waiting with me. LOL.
Finally it's my turn! So excited to see how's mini!

The Doc was very friendly and nice. He scanned and explained very detail to me , every part of mini. The result came out mini was very healthy and normal in every part of his body, brain, mouth, heart, kidneys....etc. I can feel myself a rather peace of mind after hearing it.

The doc even burn all the pictures into a CD rom and give it to me. (: I don't know all along is it like this but maybe to me it's a first time Doc burn all the pics to me like that. So good ;p

This is the bone structure of the back brain of mini!


This is the center line of the bones of mini's brain!

Mini's spine!

Mini's little stomach!

Mini's heart valves! The left and right of the valves of the heart.

My mini's cute little face. Hee! The orbits are the eyes and the lips have upper lip and lower lip.

Mini is a boy!! :D

Mini's small little hands and fingers! So cute! (The left pic looks like he's saying hi! and giving a high five!)

Mini's feet!

Being a mum, the most happiness is to know that my baby is healthy and growing well. The best ever in life!