Tuesday, September 28, 2010

updates for 26.09.2010



I've already chosen Mount Alvernia as my baby's delivery hospital. Scattered all the brochure around on the table. Decided to go through it seriously one by one with babyhubby. Make sure he gets in his mind, if not always tell him about it. Later on/ few days later asked him , he will said "huh?" Then I have to repeat myself again. So irritating! =.=" LOL


Had chosen for the double room. I think anyway it's just 2 days so a double room will be fine. I hope I can go through normal delivery w/o epidural. I know it's kinda hard to predict and my Gynae told me I'll probably give birth early.

My mom and relatives actually against me going for normal delivery as I've asthma, they worried that I'll not have enough breathe to push. I understand it may be risky, I'll still willing to try if in the end my doctor approves.

As for epidural, I've heard a lot people mentioned how pain it is, but I'm gonna give myself a challenge. No matter what I hope I won't considered a epidural.


What to bring upon your delivery admission:



As for mommies:



For newborn & daddies: