Thursday, September 09, 2010

Happy 23rd weeks mini!


Mini is growing really fast and I can sense that I put on a lot of weight during the 5th month until now. *Gosh!* In the 5th month, I can feel mini's kicking getting stronger and stronger. He's so naughty and sometimes do frightens me when he kicks so hard.

  • My backache is getting more and more serious. It's only the right side that will feel aching.
  • So far, I dint have any late night leg cramps yet, so "leg cramps please don't come to me!"
  • The irritating stretch marks is found on my boobs and a little on the side of my butt cheeks. Hopefully it doesn't spread on to my tummy and thigh area. I gotta' work hard and apply more lotion and cream to prevent it coming. I've noticed some other changes as well.
  • The discoloration line along the tummy called the La Linea Nigra is getting darker and thicker as mini growing.
  • I've also noticed that some leakiness on my boobs sometimes, this is because the during the fourth or fifth months of your pregnancy, your milk reverts to colostrum.(the nourishing pre-milk produced by your breasts in the first few days after birth) The colostrum is a rich anti-infective nourishing substance for your baby. It's very important if you are going to breastfeed your baby.

As you know it's very common for pregnant woman to dream of many weird weird dreams when you're asleep. This is because our baby is sharing and connecting to our brains too.

Share a dream with your guys:

There's one time I dream that my friend and I were guessing the name of a crazy lady we saw before while in secondary school days.We used to called her "ah siao".
I was so enthusiastic in guessing that I dint realize she was walking towards me.
My friend warned me and when I saw her walking closer and closer to me, I faster cover myself in the blanket. She came so close to my face and she grabbed away my blanket and strangle me!! zzzz

I screamed and shout out the top of my lungs, struggling on the bed til my hubby had a shocked & was awaken by me. He faster hugged me tightly and asked me what had happened.


Then, I suddenly felt mini's kicking constantly so hard. LOL! Mini heard my voice inside me and he got frighten by my scream as well.
After I told my hubby what happened and mini's reaction. He keep laughing me throughout! ZZzz I was scared eh! Ok, that was funny. =.="

Now mini is 6th month already!
Congratulations! Happy 23 weeks to my little precious boy!

Basically,I've been eating a lot of fast food along the way. ): I know it's not healthy but I can't stand the craves.


It's not good for my mini too and do you know
the amniotic fluid that our baby feeds on diffs the taste as we changes our food? So don't be surprise if you eat a particular food a lot during pregnancy, your baby will recognize it's taste and smell when he's born and more likely to eat them later! So mommies, want your baby to be healthy and stuck with a healthy diet? Start eating more veggies and fruits now! ;D