Thursday, March 04, 2010

Miss the fun.

Though I've lost my dearly camera, but lucky I've saved most of the pictures in the computer.

Looking back at the pictures folder.
Saw some pictures that holds lots memories and fun.

Don't think I've post this in my blog previously.
Kinda missed the fun we had through the Wei Yong & the lao chai's gathering. LOL!
Very long time never see all of them and my girls ever since after I started work already. I missed the fun and the girls so much! ):

Ever since I started working, It's always tired, tired still tired. Slowly I can't get used to it staying out late at night anymore. ):

How I wish I can have more time for all these outings.

Sentosa ----> Steamboat session ----> Chilling out in Le bar..


My beautiful, Lala

It's really freaking hot that day!


The Buddha of the day, Mr Bean!

Fit Sexy man! LOL. Ah gao

Wei li , Han Long & Dao

Mr Bean's sexy legs

I'm so soo fat that time!! Me , Jolynn & Lala.

The 2 gorgeous babe, Lala & Jolynn.

Sexy Pauline & Lala.

The man. LOL

Team Wei Yong 威 勇 )



Steamboat session!
♥♥♥


*Head to Le Bar~