Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cry me out.


After it's been 3 months passed, today .. something gonna change.

Remember I mentioned bout my job 3 months ago.
It's about working in a retail sales line.
  • Selling various CDs & DVDs.
  • Retail hours 10am to 10pm ++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • Long standing hours
  • 2 different types of sales target weekly.
  • Stressing about the personal sales and targets every week.
  • Politicals & arguments.

And today, a choice by the boss change everything in just a sentence of words.
I've been transferred to office tml.
Til now I still very confused about this choice that's been made.
Is it a better or tougher road for me ahead.?
I'm not sure is it really the choice that I want & is it good for me.
There's always pros & cons. Gd & bad.

Advantages:
  1. Working hours is shorter.
  2. Job scope is easier without personal targets or sales. (Not so stress)
  3. Standard 5 working days + fixed off days (sat & sun) + off on public holidays.
  4. No long hours standing.
  5. Not much of packing and area cleaning.
  6. Can gain experience in admin's job ; data entry..etc.
Disadvantages:
  1. Face boss daily (He has a very bad temper at times.)
  2. Misses the fun and time spent with my previous outlet's manager and colleagues. ( Most importantly. = no fun,no life, harder pass time.)
  3. Stuck inside office.
  4. Faces more politics.
What should I do? Sometimes I even have thoughts of going back beauty line. However , I'm so afraid that I would always temperamental. In the end it gets me no way neither. Save me.

I'm drowning in my own thoughts.
There's always so many things I wish to do and accomplish.

FIRSTLY, BLOODY SLIM DOWN FAST LA!!
!@#$%^!&*^@#