Friday, February 05, 2010

Back

Back to my bloggy.

All these time , I realised I've been making changes to my appearences and my lifestyle.
Instead of making it better , I felt that I'm making it worse. Everything it's like goes haywire.

First , I wanted to diet. But in the end, I'm like putting more weight. Nothing to do when there's no customer , I just can't stop myself fro putting biscuits into my mouth and happy munching away.

Secondly, thought of having new hair cut and went over to m'sia when off day to get the hair done and yet............ the person spoil my hair by cutting the top of my hair short and it become two layer like a jelly-fish-head.
So sickening! I swear I'll never go back there again. Looks professional but her skill cannot make it. You guys must be wondering how come before she finish her cutting why dint I tell her that I don't like it. Know what? Cause she wash and blow dry my hair til it was so straight and flat that I can't see the differences.

Went back to the same Jean Yip outlet which I used to cut previously. ( I like the cut previously)
They said no choice have to cut my hair til kinda short to make the length seems smooth. No choice loh!

Hais* Heart pain. ):

Nahhh, drop that subject.
Anyway, I've change my new blog song.
Most of it by Brian Mcknight. Many of you should heard his songs before uh.
He had a sexy voice somehow seems to lure most of the ladies. haahaa

Hmm, anyway, gdnight readers. Enjoy the songs in late night. I don't mind u can off the screen and just let my song play. Wahaha! Super romantic. BUT! don't emo ah ,readers.

Nitey!!
Wendy, signing off