Monday, June 22, 2009

Cousin wedding

My cousin, Felicia.


Before you go on, I have to tell you please bear awhile for my picture taking below. I loves taking pictures! But, I don't know why instead of taking photos of my cousin in her beautiful gorgeous gown, I'm taking whole lots of my own pictures. -.-"
















Mum & me


I love this pic and its background. The green green grass!














My another cousin, Cherrie


Cousins (:






My 3rd uncle


My 4th uncle


My 3rd ah yee


LOL.




I can't snap my cousin. She's always being blocked by people ):
Ok, my photo taking skill is bad as well. 0.o



Felicia, Ah hua jie & Ah li jie(Joan)




Me and my brother , andrew


My dao sao & my niece


I love her!






She hit my face! ): sobsob


Isn't she cute?!


(=


Had a lot of fun chatting with my relatives and a nice dinner.

Drunk a lot glass of red wine =x Happy ma.

Later on after the dinner, went back to work. Couldn't find a replacement so no choice had to go back after the dinner.


Finished work, went to Sabai awhile meet Ke wang and his friends and then to BQ.

Surprised to see some friends there.


Overall , a nice day spent!