Monday, June 22, 2009

Credits to Jason Tan

Credits to Jason Tan

Credits to Jason Tan

Credits to Jason Tan

On the same day, but different photographer's workpiece.
Thanks Jason for sending me the photos.
Looking forward to the next shoot next month. (:

I have another shooting with Jason recently as well too.
Kinda like the pictures as well.
Except the fact that I'm getting more and more tanned.
I hate being tanned but I hardly gets fairer BUT ONLY tanned.
*argghh!~ Anyone have effective methods of whitening? Please introduce to me.Can email me at Wendyloves@mymelody.com.sg . Thanks very much!

Add a little too much Sunblock. LOL. I look oily. I know I'm kiasu. I'm scared of being tanned ma. )=

Think my hair was too little.
Cut too much layers at the ends.
*Hmmm.

Was tired and went home to sleep after the photo shooting.

Discussed about having a sister-shoot next time round together with my sister. Something unique and different. Never have a photoshoot with her before. (:

"Life would be great if things are simple and naive... I don't wanna keep making tough choices.."