Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy father's day


Wish every father a belated Happy father's day!~
Went over to 3rd uncle house yesterday for dinner.
3rd uncle cooked many home-made dishes.
Especially the Chili Crab. It's really delicious and tempting. I'm being tempt to eat one after one and so on.

*Phew~*
I put on a lot of weight recently.
Had to slim down even more until my target weight 41Kg.
Not far away.
Got to put in more effort then. "Go! Wendy~!" -_-

Wondering how's my dad doing.
*Sigh*
Forget to send him a text yesterday cause I left my phone at home and I don't have the habit of remembering people's contact numbers.

Hmm.
Don't know what else to blog about now.
My mind is blank.
No mood to think of anything.

And yea, feel like killing myself now.
I forgot to bring my phone out yesterday and my mum stayed until 11 plus to midnight playing mahjong at my 3rd uncle's place.
I fell asleep on the couch while half way waiting for her and other halfway watching TV.

Missed the timing whereby I should send my this week working schedule over.
And now, I'm doomed! Too late! Schedule already planned and I have to ''eat grass'' soon!

*Holy moly~! Jesus Christ~! Mother marry~!* I mumbled to myself. I'm doomed. None of them can save me now. )':