Friday, May 15, 2009

Complicated

Sometimes I think I miss you. (I misses you)
Sometimes I think I hate you. (I hate you)
Sometimes I think I don't care. (I don't care)
Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing.
Sometimes I feel the pain inside
Sometimes I don't know why I suddenly miss you.
Sometimes I misses you so much but I just don't want you back.
Sometimes I don't know why I'm thinking this way.
Sometimes , sometimes I'm very confused.

Hated the way it is.
Hated the way I have to accept.
Hated the way I have to put down and forget.

Why why why?
My heart is pounding but why I'm feeling so dead?
When everything gets so superficial, unrealistics, far away. -I just want a getaway.

So dead and I just don't wanna trust and bother so much.
Everything seems so pointless and vivid.
My vision getting blurred, I can't see what's ahead and what's coming.