Friday, May 15, 2009

Rak sam sao™

Suddenly, I start keep listening to this song.
It just keep repeating in my mind.

Every part of the story in the MTV fills my mind.
Especially the translation meaning of the english subtitle.

Every words, every part of the meaning hits me deep inside my heart.
So close yet so far..
Thinking of it, it feels like it was yesterday.

It ended up so unwillingly and sad.

From that day, the day you left.
I had to admit the truth, even though it's not easy.
from that day I met him.
He kept wiping my tears, constantly looking after me, never far.


★ Don't cry, he told me, don't cry.
I'll have him always by my side.
And then we'd go out together, and have a good time, why
do you come back now?

☆ One person has been so good to me, how could I leave him?
One person once left me, but my love never faded.
I'm not a princess of any place, but I have to choose a path.
A path that must end this sad love triangle.
From that day, I had to be strong.
Between the person I love now and my previous love.

From that day, I had to be strong.
Between the person I love now and my previous love.

Repeat ★☆

(Interlude)

Repeat ☆ x2

Wendy is emo-ing
Don't come ask me what happened.
I don't feel like saying and I won't say