Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

I'm lazy to update other outdated post. =.=
So I'll only updated the one on Mother's day.
Some more got too many photos.
Blame this blogger for not having the programmes to upload more pictures faster at a time.
Well, enough of the nags.I'll start on the post instead then.

Went to Changi Village for Seafood feast.
Meet my sis there as she was going down from her BF's place.
I went together with mummy and uncle by cab.
Reached there, it was so crowded as it's obviously a day to good for family dinner.
Waiting for seats before my sis reach.
Taken some orders of the dishes.
It was such a wet blanket!
THE CRABS ARE ALL SOLD OUT!! OBVIOUSLY WE WERE THERE FOR THEIR CRABS!!

Happy Mother's day! Love you, my precious mum!



Uncle

My sister, Candy ♥



After that have our table ready and sis reached.
Told her the bad news of not having any crabs for the day.
She keeps grumbling and whinning about not having any crabs. Well, me too actually.
Ended up we have Crayfish cooked with salted egg to replace the Crabs.
Damn! It makes my throat very itchy cause I have allegies.

Ordered a dish of Kang Kong, Steam Fish, Salad 'You Tiao', 'Mian Xian' and 'lala'.



Brother and his family came late as my 'da sao' was caught up with some work in school.
They brought my sweet little cute niece over.
She's such a cutie pie! Everyone loves her!
She brings joy to us and brightens that special day.
It's good to have Family day like that.
I love the feel of bonding as a family.
It gives me a sense of belonging and happiness♥ (:




My brother's random face -.-

My handsome brother (: LOL

Misses my brother! ♥



♥ ♥ ♥


Fun pics

♥ ♥ ♥
For your info, I'm sitting on my sis's leg.
That's explain why her face looks a bit cramped -.-"



♥ ♥ ♥
See her big big eyes!
She's so even more cute in person, I swear!