Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Magnum Ice-cream ♥

Have you ever try the famous Magnum Ice cream?
It's very nice!
There are quite a few flavours.
For me, I personally like the (Dark) bitter chocolate because I don't really like stuffs that are too sweet.
Even pop corns for movie, I don't eat the sweet ones but the salted ones.

On 17.04.09, went over to arena to join Amos after work . (which was already 18.04.09 after 12)
After that hurried over to Khatib.
Thanks Amos for driving me there.

Waited for my mum as we are going for a day tour by bus to Malaysia with my relatives.

While waiting, I saw the poster of the magnum ice cream outside 7-eleven.
Buy 2 Magnum Ice Cream and get it a free a cute little ice cream thumb drive at S$14.90. Its 2GB.
It comes in a nice packaging too. And lanyard.

I thought it was cute.
Amos was nice enough to get me the thumb drive.
I thought he was hilarious and silly.

You know why?
  1. He bought the ice creams WITH inclusive of the free thumb drive.
  2. Gave me the thumb drive.
  3. Put back the ice cream. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

(Because I just want the Thumb drive not the ice cream)

LOLs. He can just eat the ice creams or give it to someone else BUT HE PUT BACK THE FRIDGE.

After that I was there happily playing with the small little ice cream thumb drive until my mum came.

Off I go after my relatives arrives. I'll update the photos after I get them from my mum's phone. Here's the little cute ice cream *Chang Chang!!~*



Thank you Amos!