Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A photoshooting at Kallang Indoor stadium♥

It was raining cats and dogs outside while I'm sitting here alone in the room start blogging.
The sounds of the thunder scares me.It was so loud and sudden while I'm concentrating thinking of what to blog. (>_<)

Oh ya.
Went for a photoshoot at Kallang Indoor stadium the next day after the Malaysia trip.
Again, the scorching sun was terrible.
And again, I forgot to bring my sun block lotion.
*ARRRGGH*Here I am getting darker and tanned! Shi-tt!
It's so difficult for my skin to get fairer, it always takes for years to get slightly fairer. Sad ):

*Ahem. Ok~!
Enough whinning~!
Let's get back to the topic.

Went for a group shoots at Kallang Indoor Stadium with the topic of Ash of time.
As we know the Kallang Indoor is going to be remove.
It's good that we take more pictures of it for memories. (=
Have a lot of fun with the photographers,model (Priscilla) and the organisers.
Hope to have more opportunities to work together.
Here are some photos.









Photos in this post all credits to Peng Hui.
Thank you!

Seriously I think I need a haircut! My hair is so so thick!