Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photoshoots at Sentosa ♥

Sorry guys. I know I'm so far away from my previous post again.
Sometimes people tends to get and busy and lazy.
So....*ahem ahem* Hmmm. OK~ (笑)

Well it seems that I got quite a lot to post recently. Hmm OK I'll start it all one by one according from the oldest to recently.

Oh yea, I remembered that I've mentioned before that there was one Bikini's photo shooting @ Sentosa Tanjong beach.
The photos are out!
Though dint managed to get all of the photos but I got quite a few of them which I think is quite nice.

Having fun and gained experience though it was rather tiring and very hot under the scorching sun.

I had burned as I totally forgotten about putting Sun block.

Was rather nervous then but the photographers there were friendly and fun-loving to brightens my mood.

Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva
Those were the models that day.(left-right) [Amy, Gwen, Angeline, Wendy]They were very professionals and well-figured pretty babes. They had many great beautiful shoots too and it's nice working with them (:

Credits to Devinciesh

Credits to Devinciesh


Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva

Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva

Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva


Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva

Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva

Credits to Edmund Tan Wdeva
I know I'm very fat in all these photos. I'm working on it, hit up to the gym more.. Diet~!