Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love myself


I love myself!

I love myself more than anyone. I care about my reputation.

But I don't need some one who don't even know me, some one not my friend and some one don't even love me, to tell me what to do with my life.

Some one who just merely know how to use their rude and offensive words to hurt people. Maybe not only the people you don't even know but also hurt people around you.

I won't ask any advice or comments from this kind of person. As you are not self-reflected yourself. Don't waste time to comment on others then.

You must be honored. Cause I've wasted my post and effort blogging so much about you.
Well, passerby, you tagged and I will delete. Whatever.
So don't waste your time.
Lastly, this is the last post FOR YOU.
So feel appreciated. (=