Thursday, April 16, 2009

A post for memories.





It's Just Memories We Had~ 15.10.08

"It's 3 a.m, and you're on my mind once again. I must've been dreamin...Thought I felt your heartbeat just then. Then I wondered how it would be if I was your lady,and you were my friend. I would put my heart in your hands. And it would never end........ "

Suddenly, the images of you & me came floating in my mind. Our memories; our past.
I don't know why. I know I made this decision - My final decision: Is to let you free...
But.. I had to.

I can't control my own emotions and feelings anymore.
Discovered more and more things that I wouldn't want to hear.
To trust you, I rather let go.

I know you may blame me for making this decision. Or maybe not.
Or maybe you are happy with your life now.
No matter what choices I've made, believe me.. I feel the pain too.

All this time, the months we've been together.
The memories we had. The arguements, the fights and everything.
Others don't believe but I do. I believe you did ever tried your best in loving me, giving me the best you can.

Someone told me once, since you know he's 'this' kinda guy why hold back but, THINK PROPERLY.
Unless I won't regret like she did.
I never regret in loving you, being with you and not even letting you go.
Cause the memories stays within me, and I once had the best of you.
Sometimes, I just miss you, miss our moments together.
It's been few weeks.

Telling myself not to sms you or call you. So I can only let it out in my blog. Probably this is what people used to called it " Silent late night alone, thoughts and misses comes in..."
I must be firm in what I've decided.
I hereby wish you all the best.
Take very good care of yourself.
Cherish your special one if you really love her. Don't do things to betray or to make her sad anymore.
"到最後我可以不爱了 你却说舍不得
你可以不爱了 别说舍不得..."