Sunday, April 12, 2009

To my dear sis , Anqi


You must be surprised if you see this post.

Well, it's been very long time since I last seen you until that day, you came down my workplace with your friends.

All these period of time, we seldom contact each other.

Busying with our stuffs. Many things had happened in our life. It's inevitable.

After the chat with you, I understand that you are very confused and lost recently.

I don't know what can I do to make you better cause we are on the same boat too.

I can truly put myself in your shoes, understand how you feel right now.

Well, life moves on, I got to say.

Remember what I've told you, memories will stay but time just keeps going. You will get better when times goes along.

Be strong. Though sometimes I'm not even sure whether I can do it.

But we must try.



We have a close-connection. 同年同月同日生.

Misses & loves!