Friday, February 13, 2009

St James













While browsing the pictures stored in my folder in computer, I almost forgot to update these photos.

I forgot when is the date, but somehow still remember that it was during the one days of Chinese New Year .

I guess... Hmmm should be 'Chu san' ba. Err... ehh.. Okay never mind, let's continue.

Met Shauna and Danica at St James.
The girls reached there first.

I went over to Le Bar with Weili, chill'n for awhile and he fetch me over to St James.
"Thanks again, my driver!!" (笑)

Gosh! I'm so bad in putting words this way.
He should understand I don't mean it huh. * ̄0 ̄)ノ笑


Had a arguement with (him) as actually I promised to go over to find him but end up, I chose to hang out with my friends that night.

The feeling reaallyy sucks! We are both bringing out all the past bad stuffs out again. It's painful when it about the past. Horrible!

Because of that I stood outside St James for 10-15 mins just to quarrel, leave my friends inside the club dying to see my presence.

And and and, he flood my message inbox with all the nonsense. (>_<).
So kinda irritated that time. =x
Spoiled my mood.

Afterall, I still enjoyed myself that night with the girls.
With help of some alcohol and music, things just gonna be alright. Isn't it?