Friday, February 13, 2009

Fly fly flyy FLY up to the sky. LOL

Shirley have gathered some of us to go dragonfly together.
Heard that they were rather emo all these time so decided to plan for clubbing to relax and have fun.
Was rather tired and lazy right now.
Lazy bugs climbed all over me.

There's quite a numbers of photos, so let the pictures tells it all..


All of us (:




The 4 fierce 'guards'




The girls


He is. Isn't he?






Shirley, Danica and Me.







Danica and Qiqi


Wei Jie and Danica




*SmoochS*








Me & Qiqi, Glenna's cousin.




2 pretties.



Met Maggie's sister @ dragonfly.







I was drunk that night after that. WTH! It was not my birthday! I saw my friends so went along joined them in between. Thanks to Danica too! She partly the culprit that contribute and make me drunk!

Also, Thanks to Patrick.
I vomited in his car. Unfortunately the paper bag he gave me had an hole and dirty his front seat a little, but he dint make a sound at all.
Still patiently sent me back (: