Friday, February 06, 2009

05.02.09



Credits to AlexKhoo


Went for a shoots today at Sentosa.

It's really been some time since my last photo shoots.

Getting fatter and ugly already.

Gotta' catch on diet and go GYM!!!

Have a lot of fun today while shooting though it was kinda tiring after that.

Well, thanks Alex for the treat as well. (=

Look forward to the next shoots @ studios.



Why is it now you are so anxious and stress that I'll leave you and start pampering me like a little spoilt girl?

Just out with friends and you could make up to 4-5 calls within an hr or two. Previously it was so different. You can even say sorry even you know it's not your fault.

Sending me message everyday wishes me to join you wherever you go or meet daily after my outtings.

Sometimes, this suddenly change just makes me feel so weird and so restricted. I started to feel irritated.

Is it so realistic that human has to feel the painfulness of losing something/one you love before you know how to cherish?

I don't know how long our relationship can hang on, I'm complicated.

My minds is so much in a mess.

Those stuffs and image of those things you do to hurt me, still filled in my mind.



Do you really care?
Do you really love?

*I noticed there's quite a number of people tagged on my tagboard regarding my injury. Well, Thanks everyone for the concern and to those friends who approached me in msn asking me rest more. I'm much better now already, can walk but still kinda painful when kneel down. ):