Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I injured my piggy leg ):




Fell down the stairs while working ytd.
So damn sway la.
I was rushing to the Kitchen to serve the food out ( I was wearing heels)
For that split seconds, I don't know what went in me.
I tripped and fell on my knees cap.
*Ouch! It was damn pain la.
I couldn't stand up or bend my knee! I just couldn't even walk!
My knee cap went flight down few stairs.
I also injured my front leg's bone.
In the first place, I thought it would be like a small cut but after swiping of the dust.
I noticed the skin on the wounds was gone! Leaving flesh and blood.
Okay, that's grosh! I'll Stop it here!
-
-
-
-
Thanks to Weili for fetching me to 推 my leg and praying for 犯太岁. He think maybe due I was so-called 犯太岁 never go for praying, resulted in this accident so he brought me to a temple and pray.
IT'S VERY PAINFULLLL!!!


THANKS to him again, I got all these horrible-retarded-classic face while my leg was being 推.
He even recorded my video.
During the session, My toes got cramped 2 times! I was stressed-out. (´Д`)















Okay, but still... I make him missed his dinner for being my driver and went home with just a Ramy burger for dinner. Sorry...

(>_<)