Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Year Chu 1 ♥

Went to meet up with my girls at Clarke Quay on the very first day of Chinese New Year night after having our dinner and collecting Ang Bao-s of the day. (^O^)/





The 'PiPi-s'





Wendy and Danica





Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!





I love them!





The 3 of us and Danica's 2 friends.


We decided to hang out our night @ Rebel.
It was my first time going over, well dint club that much nowadays.
The place was kinda nice.
Music wise was ok still except some weirdy remix.
Somehow, we were still dancing like so mad. LOL ( ̄▽ ̄)V
Heard that it used to be part of previous MOS.


Met Celestina and her girls there.


(I think I look weird in this picture)

They are so sweet and anyway, it's nice to see them yea (:
Saw quite a lot of friends there, I was surprised to see my previous secondary school senior over there as well.
It was really long ago since I last saw her.
What's so coincidence is that she has the same name as me, Wendy (;