Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sickness bugging me! ):


Missing the lively Wendy.



I couldn't hide but to admit that my body's getting weaker day by day.

My immune system don't seems strong enough to overcome against the virus.


After consuming around 2-3 weeks for antibiotics, my throat infection recovered however all the antibiotics are to complete. So I have to continue eating the medicine and thus, make my lips dry.


My weight drops 3kg thou it makes me grins a little bit but it's all sacrifices to be made..


Upon recovery , I thought this is it. The end of suffering but what comes in the end was something more worse and horrible.


RASHES~!


I got these rashes developed all over my body except my face. I got my lips so damn swollen like sausages! Alright please don't laugh when you read upon this sentence. Thank you very big uh.


Looking in the mirror, I almost cry out loud! I look like a creature! A HORRIBLE UGLY FREAK WITH RASHES ALL OVER!

STILL... I'm being make fun by my siblings who stated that I look like a Tweety bird~!!! and there they goes with smirking and laughs. WTH!!

It was so itchy and I was told to wear long sleeves and pants in my house and I wasn't suppose to on the fan regardless how stuffy and hot I feel.


I cant scratch and trust me, IT FEELS AWFULLY HORRIBLE.


Why am I so weak? I don't wanna spend my birthday on the bed with sickness and stuffs.

It's a saturday night and I can't go out )':

Please let me get well soon.