Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sick for a week and still on.

Feeling so sick the past few days.
Was having a very seriously infection sore throat. All these days, I couldn't drink , eat or even swallow my saliva. Talking also seems a difficulty to me. I can't talk properly.

I feel terrible, cause even I dint do anything just watching TV, it still hurts and it's somehow swollen around my neck due to the infection inside throat.
Fever keep on and off every night, have to depends on the medication to lower down my temperature.
Went to CGH on the 28th.
The medication causes me a big bomb and I have to finish all my antibiotics. There so much of them, I'm so sick for eating all these pills already.
However it's good enough, at least it's not like last time where I used to have this same infection on throat, it's so serious that I have to stay hospitalised and went for a small operation for 2 times.

The only food I can eat is porridge and soupy food cause it's somehow easier for me to swallow. So boring!
Have not much appetite all these days too. Have craves but cant eat and all these pills are making me so damn sickk.
Some can cause gastric pains and sometimes can also leads to lost of appetite, nausea and etc..


Bag full of medicine ):



These are all the medicine and I have to finished almost all of them. *Yuuk!*




All my medical bills ):


So many medicine given.



All of the above bills cause a bomb man.!


Injected ):

Hope to get well soon and finishes all the pills before my birthday. *sobsob*

Awaiting for the arrival of my birthday!