Sunday, October 12, 2008

A week ago.

Just grabbed the pictures from Shirley.
We went to gym as promise in the early noon. After gym, accompany Shirley go home to get prepared then followed up is my house.

Alright I'm rather lazy I admit so let the pictures do the talking yea? (:


Me and Shirley




After that we went to Cineleisure for pasta as for dinner and like usual we went to take pictures! It's been a long time I last take neo-prints.




After dinner we went window shopping around and end up come up with the idea of going for a chill at Starbucks && all sorts of nonsensical pictures come about..



Me and Zhen rong


Kelvin and me




And.. Shirley & me. In this picture , she asked me "Wendy, Why are you sleeping?" LOL.

In the end we went rounding at Jurong hill. Sniffing the smell of Cabury chocolate as the factory is only nearby. I was there feeding those hungry mosquitos. Sickening! Alright I shall end here. *yawns.

Good nights everyone!