Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fever

Having high fever.

It's so uncomfortable and i feel so horrible, but my heart hurts more.

I always thought I'll forget you, but you stand so firm in my heart.

I understand many things are impossible and I've been repeating this over and over again.

You still lingers so much in my mind and heart.

There's no place for others at all, even it's just a small portion, none compares to you.

I don't know what in you that makes me love you so much.

To you, I'm just another ex girlfriend.

You wanted your life.

Sometimes I really feel like leaving this world. Thru all the shit stuff happened to me recently. So many.

Many have told me, it's moment of time. Who says so?

I never let you know, I'm not afraid that you will hurt me. but I just want you.

During this time, having fever, all i think is you.

I don't even bother bout my life. Don't bother drink a sip of water, don't even see doc.

This shows how much i misses you and wanted you badly. You said thou we are not couple anymore, you will still be there for me. Concern me but where you when i need you the most?

Y? Y is it you can give up so easily? I had never want you to stop pursuing interest in your life.

I really miss the days where we are so loving together everyday.

When you inside camp, i miss you so much. All your sms-es keep me going on.

I may not show it out but you really mean alot to me.

You are the one we've been together the shortest time but I love you so deep.

I'm just so happy being with you..

I know I'm so selfish, wanted to keep you with me. Don't wanna let you go but...

I love you, I really do... so much..misses you so badly..

I'm tired of putting a fake smile on face anymore.

i love you
i miss you
i dying to see you...

After all, i'm just a substitute.