Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sakae Sushi & nicely blend with the taste of dark mocha coffee. ♡

Yesterday, woke up in the noon.
Sleep as late as I can, due to no class for me yesterday.

Brushing my teeth and washing my face usual after woke up.*YAWNS*
Nothing pretty much to do.

Was walking around in my house like an idiot. Aimlessly.
Suddenly , a 'long-time extinct' idea pop up my mind.
It was to sweep the floor and mop the floor.
Don't know why I have this sudden idea of doing it, but it just came upon my mind.

Before getting everything start, my uncle suddenly requested a hair cut done by me.
For your info, he hasn't been to any salon ever since the first time I cut his hair.
I always cut according to his preference so maybe somehow , he prefer to let me cut his hair ever since.
*Laughs* Photobucket

After finished cutting, as expected. I admit that I let lazy bugs climbed upon me.
Nevertheless, putting away the 'long-time existed' idea away was easy.


Instead, I went out with my sister and a friend for a lunch at Sakae Sushi in Airport.
Just not long ago after the lunch, baby called from KL. Telling me that he's safe over there and will be busy for the past few days due to training so he won't be calling back til I join him at Genting on Friday.

Well, good choice though but I guess I'll be missing him more as well. At least he dint have to spend too much on the Hp bills.
Photobucket


Splendid lunch concluded.Photobucket Left for Starbucks for that.
Sitting down at a corner , relaxing and enjoy the great taste of my dark mocha frappcupino.Photobucket




Sakae Sushi (All finished up!) LOL


Wei bin


My sis


Me (Without much makeup except makeup base and macasra)

Starbucks


Had a short chat on phone with Anqi today. Looks like I did really missed out something ''classic'' that day for not going out with her and Sherry.

*Hmm, Should spend the days going out with more girl friends when baby wasn't around.*


Well,last night I completed drawing the family portrait of Winnie the pooh in one of my brother's room's wall. Few months ago, it was only Winnie and now , after the spending 3-4 hours *Tada!* Photobucket

The family of Winnie The Pooh!

(
Click on the picture to zoom in)


Photobucket


* Alert for people who wearing colored-contact lens.*


By the way, for people out there who wear whatever colored-contacts lens. Beware of the infections occurring if you don't take good care of your eyes.

I'm not trying to discourage people from buying colored- contact lens but just some reminder of precaution is concern. Well, I will probably still get myself a pair but of cause I will take precaution upon wearing (=

I was considering buying some colored- contact lens but hesitated when a news on TV caught my attention of broadcasting some interviews by doctor for eye infection regarding colored-contact lens.

Currently, researches result that many people from countries like Japan, Korea and Taiwan(where the colored-contact lens are import from) got some serious eye infection by wearing colored-contact lens and some may even cause blindness to victims.

So fellows, please take note of the size of the contact lens, some may not suits the eyes as it may be slightly bigger than the pupils of your eyes causes cuts on your eye balls and also take note of the time of wearing should not be over 6 hours.

Cleanliness and hygiene purpose should be well-taken for not causing infections.
I believe everyone wants to have a bigger sparkling eyes, on the other hand, precaution is important as well to protect your eyes. Let's wear contact lens in a safer way! Photobucket