Sunday, July 13, 2008

Need to change my lifestyle!

I have a strong ego idea of changing my life style.

I'm very tired and bored of my life style, I wanna be like every other girls being able to go out with a lotsa friends and hang out for shopping etc.


However this seems kinda tough for me as I'm no longer working in the previous place and I'm currently out of job.

I will just have to faster hang on this period get over my studies and graduate to find a job.

But this means after I get the job I won't be that free as well.

Arrghh~! Whatever!

Seems that I'm contradicting myself.

I don't know what I'm writing as well.

Though I'm living happily with my boyfriend now but seems my friends are all drifting away.

I needa get back on the track before all of them are gone

Friends friends don't leave me!!! I wanna have fun too! Photobucket

Firstly, I got to push myself to slim down.

Going to gym every week.

Secondly, I got to spend my free time keeping my room clean and tidy up my clothes (=

Hmm, alright I'll start with this 2 first. Wish me luck ! Photobucket