Friday, July 18, 2008

Insomnia

Again.. I'm wandering aimlessly in this wee hours at 5:40am, surfing on some online fashion clothes sprees. Also, have been chatting with some friends in msn earlier.

I'm having insomnia lately.
Don't ask me why. I don't know why.
Probably I'm used to late nights, late hangouts.
I might just turn into a panda if this continue..
And may be.... some help of the cough syrup will solve it.
(I'm starting my emo-ing again.)

I'm so damn fuking bored now.
Nothing for me to do. The TV show was so ages already.
Dint catch my attention.

It's been 4 days.
These past 4 days I dint really contact with baby.
Frankly speaking, I dint miss him so much.
Seriously, I got this uncommunicative feeling about our relationship.
I have no idea why suddenly i felt this way.
It's so weird.
I don't know what to say.


Are we fading?


I don't know.
I don't wanna think so much.

I have little too much ' Don't know(s) '

Too much thoughts going through my mind in this lonesome night.

My mind is so not active still. Oh ,That's terrible. =_="