Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rather bad news or gd news = Contridicting

Today wasn't a Gd day for me.

I was vomiting so many times and I don't know why. My stomach just feel bloated as if I ate too much food when I actually not. *Eeks..

Today...

I have been wondering bout the superficial and internal of a person.
This moment he maybe Gd, and that moment he maybe not.
Many things can be predicted by calculations or technology but, humans heart can never be predict.

I found out many things today that gave me a thousands reasons for heartache. )''=

Things you never realise I was secretly, quietly, gently and consciously planning and doing it for you.
Only what you do, might be comparing the external beauty of lady and forget about inner beauty.
I'm not saying arrogantly that I have pretty much inner beauty,

but,....

It's not easy to find someone will do things willingly and unconditionally.
Things when you may not realise when I'm around but things that you will realise when I'm gone.
And that you may regret or moving on...


Baby I misses the past YOU badly. )=