Sunday, July 27, 2008

Are we? Are we not?

In this lonely night, with only computer, music and the cold breeze along outside my window accompany me walk through this difficult time.

Looks like it's gonna rain soon.

" Are we? Or are we not? "

This question in my mind makes me crazy.

Keep thinking this question for million , zillion times.

Are you sure this is your decision?

But why do I feel that you are so far away?

Baby, I just wish you to know, every night.. I couldn't help missing you so much. Once I think of you, tears just come down straight uncontrollable.

How I wish we could be like last time and nothing had happened.
But... I know it's impossible.

Knowing in order to be with you, I had to share my place in your heart with someone else.
Maybe you will never know how I feel for you.

Baby, I understand you are busy with your stuffs and that you won't even have a single time for me however, I don't want you to spend a lot time on me. I just want you to take a little of your time, look into my eyes , a pat on my head and tell me all my efforts for you aren't wasted and that you sense my love.

Will this small wish of mine be fulfil?

I misses the day we happily together, hand-in-hand chatting walking home, walking in the middle of the night to buy stuffs and all our sweet sms-es.

Don't tell me all my effort waiting and hanging on during the CNY is all a waste.

Unforgettable the way you said "I'm gonna get you a DS lite after getting my pay so you can play while travelling. " and " I open a chalet and sponsor everything on your birthday just for you."

If only we can be back like last time so loving, I would rather give up all those monetary stuffs just for you to come back to me...love me like you do previously.

Don't ask me why I love you so much for this is how much I love you and willing to do for you..