Friday, July 11, 2008

My loves ♥


I love you baby


Loving Together
040208~*

Have been with baby all these days.

Baby finally POP already. Currently serve only a day and rest 2 days.

*Hug baby. "You must be relieved !!"


After all the storms of obstacles, again , baby let me realised that our love can really be strong again.

I said :'' Baby I can feel that you changed for the better, you know I have bad temper but you always wait for me to cool down and then talk to me nicely. I like the way you are now. Thanks for tolerating my bad temper and stubborness all this while..."


You said; "I will have more time with you now le. Thanks for walking so long and hard tgt so long. I love you baby. You must guai guai. I will love you many..." ( simply love this phrase baby said! It's so sweet and cute! )

I can't get enough of you baby cause with you I always feel so happiness. Til nw, I can't stand a night without you by my side. )= You know how much I love you.. ♥


I said to baby: "Baby, do you feel happy with me?" )=

Baby replied : "I love you of cause I'm happy." (=

Darling, I'm happy cause I love you too.


5 months is not that long but seriously, I'm still happy being able to be your girlfriend accompany you walk and overcome obstacles hand in hand.


Though some conflicts and disagreement is unavoidable but I believe if we continue like how we are now, we can be so happy tgt.