Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Previous updates♡

Here goes the update of the pictures for the Wedding I mention in my previous post.
Happy Wedd!!


♡♡

The wedding rings.. ♡


The Newly Wedd.. (=

The Morning Tea Ceremony..


(Doing her makeup and hairstyle) (=

Getting ready for makeups and hairstyling. It was early dawn 5am!


We had to get up for the preparation of the wedding. Everyone was busy but at least, we managed to rushed in time for every surprise.




Isn't she pretty and sweet? I'm her makeup artist for the day doing her bridal makeup and hairstyle for her whole wedding also due that I've learnt makeup in school. It wasn't so thick as she doesn't wanna look fake and too fair.




Look! She's so happy. LOl.




On the way to her husband house for ceremony, it rains! However it doesn't spoil the happy mood of everyone (= The candid shot was so random! nice!





The sisters of the bride and our AngBaos (=
Ai hoon was not in the pictures, she taking some of the pics.

I was tired yea, can see from my face.
I've done 4pairs of eyebrow trimming (including the bride) the night before.
It was so strainting for my eyes. =_=




We were asked to wear this to represent our status as brides'maids



Our cam-whorings time~ (left to right :Jie Bing, Me,Ai hoon,Sophia)


Xin Tian , Sophia and Jie Bing.





A random hairstyle I helped Xin Tian to make while the bride is taking her rest. The hair below was extension! Can you spot any difference?




Xin Tian and me



The Dinner~


Arrived at the Chalet where they have their Wedding Dinner..
New Hairstyle and makeup again done by me. Nice? Lightings wasn't very clear to show but it looks nicer on the night with the lights glazing on her cause I add the sparkling diamond powder as her eyeshadow. Hehehe. So satisfied! (click on the pic to enlarge it )
And and and , I love her Wedding Gown!! (;




The soleminsation of the wedding where they both said " Yes, I do..."


The Exchange Of the Rings... Was announced husband and wife..


Our cam-whore time again! We was sitting at the swing bench nearby feeding the mosquitos over there. Irritating!~




Sophia and me


Me and Xin Tian

The cake..





♡Loving Always..♡


LOL.

After that Xin Tian , Sophia , Jie Bing and me went over to a bench at the side start playing games. 5-10 and direction.
That wasn't all we had drank, not even an hour, we already drank 10++ cans of Caslsberg.
Xin Tian was damn high la and Sophia took one pic of her being sooo Unglam..
Due to her too unglam-ness, She refused to let me post on blog. Hahah.
Jie Bing was worse, as long period of time didn't drink alcohol , she got drunk already upon the first two cans. LOL. She was cute la! (=

Surprised!!~ The sweet little bride.

To: Mr & Mrs Lau

Hope you have a wonderful and memorial day on your wedding.
May you be blissful and happiness for the rest of your life.
Stay happy always for love always in your heart!