Sunday, September 02, 2007

Leah Dizon

A boring afternoon, just as usual. Surfing the net and finding some songs to transfer to my
Hp =.=

While, i was watching youtube, i thought of this name 'Leah Dizon'. I think some of you might know her, cause she's very beautiful and hot.

She's a mixed of USA and some other countries.*Woo*

In the beginning, i thought that she was just some kind of model working in Japan, but recently i just an article which reported that she's also a pop star singer in Japan.

I thought that was really awsome because it's not easy to be a pop star in Japan and also an model.

I went on searching for some of her MTV in youtube and found one which she was really beautiful and the song is real nice.*Aww.. she's so sweet!*

So i decided to put it in my blog and share with you guys.Hees.

No comments:

Post a Comment