Saturday, September 08, 2007

Rotting at home =((

Lately, din't blog.

Just online to take a peep and check whether anything going on this while.
These few days have been working all along and when there's time, i'll log in my maple.
Haas, funny huh? Now still play maple? No la, actually i stopped playing my maple quite some time so sometimes i'll just log in and spend my time. (DE-stress)
*Hmmm*, i'll probably be going Zouk Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketthis coming week.
School starting soon..
Gonna have enough fun before the misery life start..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
By the way, did i mention where am i studying?
Well, i took a course @MDIS (business management)
On Friday, the person-in-charge gave me a ring and informed me that my this coming semester mostly will be douby dout.
So maybe one day you guys spot me at douby dout, you should know that i have lesson on that particular day.
Real tired beats.*
I'll stop here alright,*yawns* See you guys around.
Oh ya, anyone(real life friends) going Zouk this coming week, let me know ok.
Thanks,
Love u guys Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Heading shower..*Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment