Sunday, September 02, 2007

My day

Recently i just got my hair cut

However, it seems like not much different
just abit shorter in the sense =.="

Just got my pay on the 30.08.07, i'm kinda
disappointed because it came out wasn't that much
from my expectation.*Sobsob*

*Aww..so sad Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, these money din't last me for
long.

Within a few days, and now i'm left with a few
bucks
.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went on shopping with Shirley on Friday
and bought a few clothes.

Today i just bought Dior Addict 2 perfum. *Hees, finally! *clap*. So
happy, I longing to buy it ever since my Paris Hilton one
finished.

I also bought a Clarins exfolliate cleanser
with oranger extracts. (It's recommended to use, guys)

It's like 2 in 1. Kinda for lazy people like me.*oops!*Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can just use the exfolliate and din't
have to wash your face later on with another cleanser. It also prevent from
dying your skin by using too many cleanseron a single day. But, of cause, you
cant use it daily.

Too drying =(

Best of it, it was not very expensive *Grins*

I was just browsing some of my friends' blog in my link.

So *envy*, but same way,
i'm glad to have them around. My friends.. I've noticed i have alot of friends
around are all babes and lucky girl.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They are being pampered so well, just like a
pretty princess in their beautiful castle. Everything seems so easy for them to
obtain but why when it comes to me, everything seems so difficult.

At least in my life
right now, I have a caring family and a
loving
boyfriend huh?
*Wondered*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment