Monday, September 24, 2012

Be realistic , be practical so you wont get weaken and hurt by the society.

Hey peeps!
Well, din know where to start it off anyway. Shall update a some about myself.

I'm currently now working in this ship service company name 'WILHELMSEN SHIP SERVICE'. Time's been flexible enough for me to fetch Eden after school and it's a 5 days job. Allows me to have enough time for Eden during the weekend.

Times really flies fast. This blog of mine had been neglected so much after I'm married and pregnant. Now, Eden is 20 mths old. Another 4 more mths to his 2nd birthday.*headache*

Life's getting so stressed up esp my BTO is coming soon. Got to work extremely hard for the future. How I wished I could proceed to my 'Plan B' but I dont wanna dig a hole for myself to jump. I know definitely for sure that I won't be able to handle it much as far as I thought. So the plan has to be push backwards.

Recently, I met up with so many people. Friends told me I've changed. Friends told me I'm naggy. Friends told me I'm Aunty. Said I've changed to a different Wendy. A big change; they mentioned. Personally, I feel that I'm now a person who will want to plan and talk a lot about and for the future. I find it hard to fit into conversations topics that I used to talk when I'm still single. Life for me now is not longer just chill, clubbing, shopping, movies, living day by day aimlessly without knowing what to do next. I have plans now when I do my things.Money, house, own shop,luxury, education and upgrading skills is my aim.



Be realistic , be practical so you wont get weaken and hurt by the society.

Thats my perception now.

I don't wanna be so helpless like how I used to be in the past after first time becoming a mom. No one will understand and put themselves in your shoes when they have never experience things like this alone. I feel so isolated. I hate it! Being so introvert that I didnt wanna talk it out. No matter how detailed you went telling, they only sympatize you for the moment and not thinking ways how to help you along or make you feel better. That's the ugly side of the realistic world. No one will feel for you, will help you willingly deep down in regardless of what. When it comes to problem , people will only think for themselves and when it's not their problem, they can just bloody bullshit you to stop you from sharing more to them. When they need help, they will expect you to think of ways to solve thier problems.This is the world. This is realistic that I've learnt and see through it.

Sometimes I really think I shouldnt bother to help them so much. For what for? I feel for them but do they feel for me the same way? I should just bloody hell be more CB than to be helpful. Time to stop thinking of being a savior or what. Time to faced the truth and protect yourself. Stop being so naive and fucking helpful for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment