Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Back to workforce

Have been to many interviews lately, regardless of agents or direct companies. Finally, today I've receive a phone call from one of the agents that I'm shortlisted for the job. Yes! I've got the job! No more of traveling ample times for interviews now. It was quite difficult to find a suitable job to suits my schedule as I've to fetch and pick Eden back and fro school. I could only get a strictly 5 days job around the West/North area. Basic simple admins roles, no or seldom OT because I don't intend to send Eden school on Sat. Well, I'm gonna start work on next Thursday. So I gonna live like I'm dying and enjoy my days before I start working.

I'm feeling so nervous and anxious. It's been awhile when I've been away from the workforce. I'm really afraid I'm not able to cope especially I'm a mom now. Many choices and decisions I'm going to make, I have to think twice for myself and for the family.

There's so many worries. Hopefully I'll be able to cope and get use to it fast. I've always have high expectations of myself. I cannot let myself down so I'm actually giving myself a lot of stress. I thought so much lately, everything happens for a reason. Sometimes I really feel so pressurize for bottled up all problems to myself.. I have a feeling I'm gonna explode sooner or later. Sigh!

Off from the topic, I finally have the courage to start doing some exercise ytd.Done some crunches before I went to bed. Hopefully, this motivation will lasted longer. I missed my figure badly. Although I'm slimmed a little but it's still far from my previous figure and expectations. Gambate! Wendy! You can do it!





No comments:

Post a Comment