Tuesday, August 16, 2011

When the roosters starts to sing..

Went to Kbox with shirley and Jayvier last night. It's been many months ever I stepped into there after giving birth to Eden.

We had a enjoyable singing session especially Shirley , with the out of tune of 听海! 听海become 听奶!Lmao!!

Afterwards, I went to meet Cassandra and we head to sk there the sintua to ask a for a peaceful mind. Without Eden by my side, my boobs really going to burst by accumulate all the milk. Went home thought of pumping see whether I can find the pump shield but to my disappointment, I really dint bring it along with me. Sadly, I had to compress the milk out by hand. Wth! It's not that tedious as I thought by still it's kinda tiring thou. My surprised, I'm still able to compress 150ml using hand. Hahaha! Luckily after that Eden hungry again and help me to remove the leftover milk. *Heng ah!*

Hmm, later night got to call up eden's pd clinic to book appt for Eden. His phlegm problem is getting worse and affect his breathing and drink milk. He's having a slight cough n flu too. :( Hope he will be alright soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone(^∇^)

Location:Pasir ris ehub, kbox

No comments:

Post a Comment