Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life goes on..

Nowadays been so busy that I rarely enter my blog.

Eden is on his 7th month already. How time has passed so quickly.

I'm moving on to another stage with Eden. He's in his stage two now and I'm glad to say that I'm still able to breastfeed him til now. I've also been cooking porridge or si Shen brown rice porridge(with yang Shen) and other purèes into his diet.

Excited to more upcoming recipes that I can cook for Eden very soon!

Thinking back when I just started as a mom, life was hectic and disaster. ( it is still kinda disaster now due to my little active monster)

Ytd I was just chatting with mommy Kim about life we used to be when we were single ladies. Hanging out with friends late night without hesitation, going clubbing often without having to ask our hubby for permission,hang out with friends for a short break chill session without headache who could take care of our baby, sun tanning without worrying bout our baby and our figure and going out with our guy buddies for a chill-out session. All these we used to do without having to worry about anything, cos it's just ourselves. Now everything we do, we got to think twice of our family. Life's just isn't the same anymore. The commitment that we choose is a life-long issue, not something we can simply give up just within a snap of a finger.
It's really a tough decision. However, we both had no regrets for coming this far. There's always pros and cons. You gained something, you lose something just like what my hubby always told me "东西每次都是这样的,有「一」好、没有「两」好。sigh*

Oh ya! Nearly forget! People please congrats me! Because my applications for applying flats has approved and I've gotten my queue number. Although it's very far, 700+ but I still very glad we got a queue number. Hopefully we are still able to get a gd flat
locations and unit. Anyway, FYI I've alrdy applied it for the 4th time! I've applied for archovale cove, punggol parcvista, tampines greenleaf/greengarden and fernvale riverbow/archovale isles. We shall wait for the time for selections of flat in oct. Wee! I'm so excited!





















Now these is one step nearer to our family planning's future. Next I shall get my car license ASAP and start planning for eden's 1st birthday celebrations! I hope I can make it a big gd blast for
Eden!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone(^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment