Thursday, December 09, 2010

Mommy awaiting for your arrival !

Counting down the days towards my Baby Eden's full term and I'm ready to start my waiting game.
Went for check up along with hubby ytd, Dr warned me again about my weight gain. ):
When he look at my new weight record, he sighed and look at me wordless for few secs and then he said.."... Your weight really.... you really must control. Stop eating those fattening stuffs and lock your fridge up.."

I felt so guilty and remorseful. I feel like I'm a big fatty who just can't resist on those fattening food. That moment I felt so sad, feel like crying. Because of my weight gain and the 地中海贫血 previously tested, I need to do another blood testing on my next appointment, also Dr is afraid that my weight gain can leads to a post-diabetes so I have to do a diabetes check up as well for precaution just to check.

Now, left a week to 37 weeks full term. Days getting closer and I'm getting more excited but scared. Though before that, I read up a lot information and mommy's experiences when giving birth but I'm still kinda nervous actually. I just try not to think so much and let nature takes it course. At another point , I'm also very excited cause soon , I'll be hugging that little precious boy of mine in my arms and snuggling him to sleep.!

Every now and then, I can feel him so much. He's moving everyday actively. So happy for him too. I love to see him moves around and I'll talk to him and *sayang* him whenever I catch him moving. My tummy is getting harder and heavier each day. Getting off from bed every midnight for toilet trips and every morning seems to be a tedious job for me now. Recently, I keep having cramps/contractions below. It feels like a sudden sharp pain and it just shoot up my anus on and off daily. Something like a cramps. I think that's what Dr calls it Braxton Hicks. A contractions that most pregnant women will experience it. As your due dates gets nearer, it become stronger and last longer. *Phew~*

At this time, I will move to my cousin house at Compassvale to stay for the time being til I deliver as no one is at home to look after me. I hope after that when I come back, the house and room is clean and ready for me and Baby Eden. That's your job already, right hubby? *evil winks* :D

Well, before I end my post today, I would like to share some pics that I've taken during around 32 weeks with the help of my friend. Edmund Tan


Proudly presents, The Pregnancy life of Mommy Wendy & Baby Eden!
My Baby Eden!









Looking back at these pictures, I really feel very touched and proud from the bottom of my heart that I'm gonna be a mom very soon! 妈妈真伟大!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment