Sunday, November 21, 2010

Santa santa baby?

Have been lazying around these few days. Let lazy bugs climbed on me so I dint get to update my blog.

Well, life have been fine for me but the process of being pregnant is making me sick and tired already. As time gets closer, I become more and more impatience. I wanna faster get to see my Baby Eden! Of cause, no doubt I'll be missing the period of pregnancy after birth.

All these while I've realised that I've became darker and darker on my skin. It looks so dull and everyone started calling me "Auntie!" Ya! Even my mommy calls me that too. I've changed so much due to hormones and really pray that after birth ,I'll be back to my glowing self. So upset! My face have bloomed so much like a balloon. Pimples are getting on my nerves! They keep coming like having party and ended with many dark spots. *Tsk! Indeed a great impact on me!

Lastly, at least I've a supportive family, friends and hubby always there for me. Regardless of how I've changed and become. Hubby dint neglect me thought I wasn't looking the same as last time. HAHA! Instead, he tried to consoled me by telling me is the size of the clothes shrink, and keep convince me that it's all due to pregnancy hormones and after birth I'll be back to myself like last time. HEHE! He is indeed a sweet hubby!

 Even when going out / outside together, he will always hold my hand and walk slowly with me. Especially when there's a lot people, he will even hold me by my tummy and be a guide beside me. Thank you hubby!

When visit my gynae on Friday 19/11/10. Routine, scanning and explaining Baby Eden's growth. Baby Eden, as usual. Moving more and more. Keep doing stretching inside me. =x I guess he's running out of space soon. Though I've ate a lot, to my surprised this time I dint increase any weight. Still remain as 61 kg and I dint have +ve for high sugar in my urine test! It works as I cut down the sugar/food intake.

Dr Lim said that Baby Eden is now in a acceptable weight, weighing around 2.4-2.5 kg and an average will be around 3kg. He said if Baby Eden remains 2.++kg he will be easy labor so he encourage me to continue cut down if possible. Dr Lim also mentioned that Baby Eden will probably be a Santa baby! Wee! How I hope so he will be. So now I'm afraid he's feeling squeezy inside and getting impatience to come out. Though I wanted to see him so much from the beginning til now, for now I just hope that he can drag til 24th- 25th of Dec after he's full term on 14th Dec.

I told Hubby, Baby Eden probably gonna be a Santa baby! His name is inside the bible and it's all related to Christian! HEHE! We both thought if that's the case , it's gonna be fate.

Baby Eden, do you wanna be a special baby and born on Xmas day?! If you do, please be patience and tolerate around 1 week plus to 24-25th Dec after your full term ok? Mommy really wish to keep you in me till Xmas day for my big big Xmas gift! Mommy love love my Baby Eden so muchieeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment