Friday, October 01, 2010

Wondering

Today(30/09) I went for my gynae appt and had a scan.

BB Eden is so naughty, he kicked as my gynae is scanning my tummy.
He probably doesn't like the way he's being pressed and disturbed.

Everything went out fine. Gynae said that now the only thing is to wait for baby to grow bigger.
I went from 55kg in 14 Sept to 57.5kg today. Haa. So heavy!
I keep afraid that I might go over weight. Always asked my gynae is BB Eden overweight, but sad to say, Gynae said I'm the one who is gaining more weight instead of BB Eden.
However, it's still glad to hear that BB Eden is doing fine and growing just as well. Gynae said " Not too big and not too small. Just nice." HAHA!

Recently, I start to stare at my tummy and ponder.
I noticed that my tummy is turning bigger and rounder.
I thought it should be sharper instead cause BB Eden is a boy. This freaks me out!
Today went to gynae and asked for a reassure again to confirm BB Eden won't later suddenly 'become' a girl girl.
Luckily, the result is still the same after the scan. BB Eden still a boy boy!

Now, my tummy is so big that I hardly could bend down to cut my toenails and wash my 10 little toes while bathing. *Tsk!*
It left me feeling so irritated. And yes, I thought I will be free from late night leg cramps as it doesn't exist before until YTD.! I had one last night but a very short period(like 3-5 sec?) and left me a post-leg-cramp painfulness. I did put a pillow below to lift up my legs but I guess it doesn't help much. Now I hope my coming 3rd trimester don't be so harsh on me please!